Vehicle Finance & Leasing
At OwnHome we recognise that it is an extremely competitive market and we’ll make sure you get the best loan to suit your needs, whether it’s for an old or brand new car. Why do all the running around from bank to bank or financial institution to get the best deal when we can do all the ground work for you!
A car lease is a commercial finance product which enables a client to have the use of a vehicle along with the benefits of ownership while the financier retains actual ownership of the vehicle. Car leasing is suitable for companies, partnerships, sole traders and individuals where the leased vehicle is used for income producing purposes. The financier purchases the vehicle on behalf of the client, who then leases the vehicle back from the financier. The client pays a fixed monthly lease rental for the term of the lease. At the end of the lease the client can pay the residual to the financier and take ownership of the vehicle, trade it in or re-finance the residual and continue the lease.
Vehicle leasing has the advantages of:
- Flexible contract terms ranging from two to five years
- Fixed interest rate and monthly lease payments
- Ease of budgeting by calculating costs in advance
- Ability to lower repayments by adjusting residual
- Tax reduction
- Lower monthly payments on the car value because the GST is claimed back by the financier
- Flexibility of making advance lease payments for tax deduction or cash-flow purposes
OwnHome can service all aspects of finance, click on Application or Contact Us to see what we can do for you.