Every transaction involving property requires you to use the services of either a registered conveyancer or solicitor of your choice to represent and safeguard your interests. Conveyancers are property settlement specialists working for you in the ‘legal paperwork’. We have number of conveyancers that are able to assist you in the following areas:
- General changes and adjustment to property ownership ( transactions between spouses, applications to note changes in name etc )
- Preparation and administration of "Private contracts"
- Contracts of sale and purchase where hand agents are involved
- Interfamily property matters (Gifts etc)
- The division of land
- Property leasing and letting
- Strata and Community titles
- Property Development
Click on Contact Us if you would like more information.